Sunday, September 26, 2010

Petite Inspiration Black and White edition....


JoAnne made this pretty fabric covered box, layered with tulle and a lovely flower.


This "witchy" tag is a wonderful piece of art!


Such a lot of lovely black and white items can make
it into a small box.


I so love the frozen Charlotte and the old spool wrapped
with lace. Notice the black cat bead!


JoAnne even managed to squeeze in a couple of old
photos and stamped muslin.


Myrna altered this box with vintage music paper,a small crocheted doily and flower...so pretty.



Once again, so many pretties all in one box!


I love the tiny photo of the baby and my mini stamped
clothes pin. Another weakness, bling and a double strand.


A girl can never have too many pendants or vintage buttons!


Here's my version of the black and white box. Seems
that Myrna and I had a similar decorating idea. I sugared
my vintage music paper and then made 2 lace flowers, with
a pretty black rhinestone button.


I really had fun gathering the items for the boxes. Velvet
black and white leaves, flowers, and even a small jar of
black glass glitter. Thanks to Heather for hosting this fun swap.Thanks also to my wonderful and creative partners, JoAnne and Myrna!


We were able to make it for Parent's weekend to see our
sweet Macy....she is very happy at college and we had
a great weekend visit!!

5 comments:

  1. I know you must miss her so much but that big smile on her face shows how much she is loving school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kana~
    The boxes and contents are just wonderful! We are mailing ours this week. Your daughter looks so sweet and happy....I can tell she loves college. We send Lindsey next year....YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kana.
    This swap was so much fun and I couldn't have asked for better partners than you and Myrna! I'll be posting about your lovely boxes of goodies sometime this week.
    I'm following you so we can keep in touch.
    xoJoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kana, your petite box was wonderful! I love your flowers. Maybe I can participate in the next one you do. It looks like fun! Talk to you soon- Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kana! I had so much fun with the swap with you and Joanne! I just posted about it today..thanks again for your lovely box!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.