Friday, February 12, 2010

A Happy Heart Day to all....

...hopefully full of love and of course a bit of sugar.

Chocolate is always my first choice, but the Red Velvet is also grand.

We also added a little Rocky Road and Peanut Butter LOVE.

All of this wonderful sugar can be found at Gigi's. Such a
wonderful place where they offer a different variety of cupcakes
daily. Most of her stores are in Tn, but she is branching into
other states as well. Isn't the Valentine box cute?

Such a Valentine cutie! I was lucky enough to win her from
Heather. She participated in a Valentine ornament swap and
had a couple to give away. This little princess will be on my inspiration
board soon.

This lovely pink quilted heart was given to me in a swap
at Silver Bella. I don't remember who made it, but it
was one of my favorites!

A little bird of love....hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!


  1. I may have to come and visit you sooner than I thought...cupcakes:-)

  2. Those cupcakes look like pieces of candy - yum! THe box is just as delicious, too. I agree about that quilted heart, it would be one of my favorites also. Have a wonderful Valentine's weekend!

    Sharon :-)

  3. yuuuuuum.yum.
    You are a tease for blasting those delicious looking chocolate treats in front of me like that! I thought you were my friend. haha

    Love love LOVE the ornies...toooo cute.

    I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Weekend, you are certainly off to a good start with all of those goodies!!!!!

    luuuv ya~
    everything vintage

  4. Mmm those cupcakes!!! That ornament swap sure looks like fun! Happy Valentine's day to you and your family too!

  5. hey sweet girl,
    happy valentines day!!
    i love all your special treat. so cute.

  6. Darling tags you made for the swap. Wishing we had a Gigi's in Nebraska. Maybe you can tell what a wonderful place Omaha is! Congrats on your daughter's signing...a proud mama you must be.

  7. Such beautiful photos of cupcakes! Wow!
    I hope your Valentines day was wonderful!
    Cerri xoxo

  8. You are such a tease with those cupcakes!!!!! I hope you Valentine's day was lovely!!

  9. Take me to Gigi's- if the cupcake taste half as yummy as the packaging, I bet I could eat a dozen! Happy Hearts!

  10. Hi Kana!
    Hope you had a great valentine's day...I am in love with that cute kewpie girl - so adorable! And, all those confections - Y*U*M*M*Y*!!



About Me

My Photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.