Sunday, December 27, 2009

Got Energy?


Santa Juju has it right...this is just how I feel today! We
had family over yesterday from Kentucky and Tennessee. It was
a wonderful afternoon full of fellowship and lots of food.


"The Cousins". I used to take this photo of the cousins
with my Grandmother. We have now had 2 Christmas holidays
without her. Some traditions are hard to break.


This is Kenson, Kyle and Macy. Kenson is my brother's son.


Aunt Pat and I always enjoy each other's company, whether on
the phone or face to face. I always hope to see more of my
family than I actually get to do. Maybe in 2010, we will all
do better. Happy and restful Sunday to all.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet family pictures and seeing your picture reminds me of your cute southern accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Love the pictures from Vintage fest and Silver Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of Juju!! Glad you had a nice time, you have a beautiful family (just like mom!).
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 2 and a part-time physical therapist. I love scrapping, stamping, sewing, antiquing and all things vintage.